Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Server Rebuild

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Ron Percell
Site Admin

Server Rebuild

Post by Ron Percell »

Updating server versions. up soon
Ron Percell
Site Admin

Re: Server Rebuild

Post by Ron Percell »

Testing browser types for errors, older browsers may suffer with new security.
Ron Percell
Site Admin

Post by Ron Percell »

We're Receiving a few emails on access, some users, some cleaver bots.

TRY:
#1. Make sure you sign in with the proper case letters, the same as how you registered. SECURITY HAS INCREASED
#2. Clear all of your Browser Cache files.
#3. Resubmit your password.

OPTION: Try a different browser for test purposes, see if this resolves the issue, you may need updates.
Ron Percell
Site Admin

Post by Ron Percell »

Regarding new and old Information and References, these items were crowding the top of the main Forum and have been moved to a new section (Help Information References) found in the Hand Lettering Directory.

This will keep the latest news Posting on top of the Forum. Fresh Data from current posts will increase website visibility.

Thank you for your patience.
Ron Percell
Site Admin

Post by Ron Percell »

Rebuilt passwords and also needed data prune to combine post to owners.
Doug Bernhardt

Post by Doug Bernhardt »

Well....I'm glad I checked in before deleting the bookmark. I certainly hope everything works out on this great resource that Mike and Danny have be slaving over...I guess we need to welcome Ron into the fold!
Ron Percell
Site Admin

Post by Ron Percell »

Mike and Danny have done Great, thank you for all of the hard work.

Currently I have updated this site 15 versions forward, followed up with a complete server rebuild due to independent libraries for FRM closing during the last year. I de-fragmented the corrupt data base by hand of 4 million items down to 1.25 million.

We manage our own servers, so there are not any push button solutions rebuilding the server, in which was unexpected.

We wish the board thrives, so we're going to be deploying a more robust web infrastructure for greater exposure.

Thank you Doug