Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Labelle: Another Gary Godby/Rawson & Evans download adde

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Site Man

Labelle: Another Gary Godby/Rawson & Evans download adde

Post by Site Man »

OLD FORUM POSTS

Posted by Mike Jackson on December 12, 2003

Hi all,
I just received another beautifully digitized design from Gary Godby. The colorized version is shown above. You can download the black and white version in Illustrator v3 format by clicking on the link below. Gary said he started digitizing this panel for one of the California Conclaves. Well, it's a free download, but please don't give the design away. Tell others they need to come to this site to get it for themselves.

Enjoy! Thanks again to Gary.

Rawson & Evans Download Page
http://www.theletterheads.com/lhparts/r ... loads.html

Mike Jackson
Robin Sharrard - The gifts just keep coming...
Its simply wonderful to see the sharing that goes on at this web site. Thanks again to Gary and Mike. I may be wrong, but I believe this is the last project peice for the Conclave. Last Feburary, my wife did this as her first etched glass project and it looks great. I chose to go all the way with the glue chipping, leafing, and blending, but it sadly sits next to my blast cabnet waiting repair as I lost a couple of the fine lines around the ribbon area and need to do some asphaltum brush work before I move on to the glue chipping. Might even just do it over, now that I have the vector file. Thanks again...Robin