Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

sign contractors pricing guide

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Sven Lynch

sign contractors pricing guide

Post by Sven Lynch »

Hello everybody ! Been a while !

I just have been missing my old sign contractors pricing guide from 2003 I think it was which had
Just a few pages on hand painted signs / vehicle lettering. And now i have looking for a new one but nowhere to be found ! So anyway .. I thoght I would check here if any one has an old one that I could buy off them or find a pdf. The prices dont need to be current since I have always had to adjust for the swedish crown.

But yeah even though its not perfect I liked using it and many customers actually commented on how much they liked it that I had a system for pricing :)

So yes if anyone has one or perhaps there are some alternative suggestions on the process of pricing. I myself love charging by the letter/ brush stroke. Very fair and efficient.
Ron Percell
Site Admin

Re: sign contractors pricing guide

Post by Ron Percell »

Check auction sites.
Kent and Judy Smith actually have a computer-based sign estimating program, check with them at https://www.signsandwishes.com/
Sven Lynch

Re: sign contractors pricing guide

Post by Sven Lynch »

Hello Ron !

Thanks for the tip ! Would be interesting to try their system.. but cant find it on their webside. Do you have a direct link otherwise i will try contacting them.