Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Thanks again to the Denver Chapter

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Mike Jackson
Site Admin

Thanks again to the Denver Chapter

Post by Mike Jackson »

Hi All,
Just a quick note to let everyone know the Denver Chapter of Letterheads is sending a check to cover the bulk of the costs of running the two sites again. They've done it three or four years in a row now. Thanks to Kent Smith for making the connections and keeping the site in the loop.

Also, I should say thanks to all who take the time to post here and keep the site active and thriving. I am so impressed on how much knowledge is freely passed around here, certainly in the spirit of the original Letterheads movement.

Thanks goes out to Kelly Thorson for helping with some code to slow down the bot registrations. That has helped tremendously.

You obviously already know about The Hand Lettering Forum, but some newcomers to this forum might not know about the "info" site at http://www.theletterheads.com. It is loaded with great information.

We are all looking forward to a terrific 2009 with even more sharing, tips, techniques, photos and so forth. If you haven't posted in a while, now's a great time!

Best regards,
Mike Jackson / Danny Baronian / Kent Smith (co-administrators)
Mike Jackson / co-administrator
Golden Era Studios
Vintage Ornamental Clip art
Jackson Hole, WY

Photography site:
Teton Images
Jackson Hole photography blog:
Best of the Tetons
Doug Bernhardt

Post by Doug Bernhardt »

Just an amazing place to visit and do so almost everyday. Thanx heaps to all those who manage to keep it running.
Raymond Chapman

Thanks

Post by Raymond Chapman »

Thanks to Kent and the Denver group for putting their money where their mouth is. This is a most unusual site - loads of information without all the garbage that usually goes with a open forum.

And thanks also to Mike for being the "face" of this site. Many others take part in keeping everything going, but Mike provides the "love".

This is a daily visit for me and lots of other folks. While I may not be directly involved in some of these very intricate and complicated projects featured here, I still get inspiration for the work that I actually do.

Looking forward to a great '09.
joe cieslowski

Post by joe cieslowski »

Thanks to the Denver group and to you Mike, Kent and Danny!!!!

I gotta get a minute and finish my Chez Moose thread........memo to self!

Joe
Makin Chip$ and Havin Fun!
Jerry Berg

Post by Jerry Berg »

Thanks to everyone who keeps this site going and makes it what it is. There is no place like it!
Kent Smith

Post by Kent Smith »

And thanks to everyone for posting and making this site so viable which makes it so worthy to support.
Tony Segale

Post by Tony Segale »

muchos gracias Denver amigos.

Your work on this site is greatly appreciated.

That's so.
Even a tramp like me, no matter what happens...
...I know there's a brother somewhere who will never refuse me a post or reply.
and he took that golden hair and made a sweater for baby bear.
http://www.tonysegale.com
http://www.tonysegale.wordpress.com
Kelly Thorson

Post by Kelly Thorson »

Glad it helped Mike. :D
I believe there is no shame in failure. Rather, the shame lies in the loss of all the things that might have been, but for the fear of failure.